GT350 Location

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Hey guys, was wondering if there is anyway to tell what dealer a specific car is going to? I have the VIN and know it's in NJ, but the VIN is not yielding any results on Google yet. Eventually the dealer will put it on their website and Google will pick it up but for now I'd like to get dealer info now. Because i'm impatient lol! :cuss:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
There's a red track pack GT350 at Woody Anderson in Huntsville right now, I'm looking at it. Just a heads up if anyone is looking.

Jfoster

Established Member
I could do that, but it could take a while. I found it on Ford's site under "Extended Inventory".

Yes, it could take a few minutes. I guess you should have asked for a super easy, no work involved way for the lazy to find this car...THEN maybe we would have told you the secret.

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Yes, it could take a few minutes. I guess you should have asked for a super easy, no work involved way for the lazy to find this car...THEN maybe we would have told you the secret.

No reason to get testy, I'm far from lazy. I have spent MONTHS, not weeks, days, hours or minutes, searching their site for dealer names and inventory so that I can find one. I have contacted over 50 dealers in the past 3 months. This one just popped up in the surrounding area of my home that I have saved in my browser in the past day or two. But you should know that I did find the dealer(by putting in 20 different dealer names in NJ) that is getting it and of course I don't get a straight answer from them because the salesman has no clue.

I made no mention of color that I wanted, so he tells me that they aren't getting one yet but I could order one. I told him "so you aren't getting any that you ordered already?" and he said "no, you can order one though, maybe race red, sure race red." I never once mentioned the color but he knew what I wanted? So that tells me he knows one is coming but for some reason isn't telling me.

13COBRA, I sent it to you in PM. I'm not sure if you can see what the story is on it?

Last edited:

Mach4.6

Established Member
I just bought the Comp Orange GT350 from Huntsville today, got a little better deal then
what they were asking, flying out thursday to get it.
I canceled my order with the first dealer, if anyone wants the info pm me, but it's over msrp

Mach4.6

Established Member
Was this at Woody? I saw it today, looked red.

Yep!!

GT350 Alabama resized.jpg

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I sat in it and opened the hood. The shifter needed some lock tight. Looked awesome!

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I was getting my new mpss's installed. I had the wobble issue, but its not doing it anymore after the new set!

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I told my son we could go look at it in the morning. He's a Mustang nut after being with me growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread