GT350 Production Numbers So Far

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
CLICK BAIT ALERT!!! You have to click another link on his site to get the document with the numbers. And the document looks bogus, otherwise I would've included the actual link in my post.

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
CLICK BAIT ALERT!!! You have to click another link on his site to get the document with the numbers. And the document looks bogus, otherwise I would've included the actual link in my post.

Document looks real to me buddy. I verified some of the VIN's on Ford's website and they match. And it's not click bait. I posted it on my site and just posted the link to my site on here. No big deal Mr. Internet Police.

Here is a direct link: http://gt350.registryclubs.com/pdf/20151015_2016.pdf

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I'm not being internet police. This site (and it's members) frown highly upon click bait and click-thru links. Realistically, I saved you from getting shredded by everybody else! LOL

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
I'm not being internet police. This site (and it's members) frown highly upon click bait and click-thru links. Realistically, I saved you from getting shredded by everybody else! LOL

Thanks...I think ;) Anyway, I don't see any reason not to believe that list is real. But I do see where you are coming from, if you go to www.registryclubs.com it is forbidden. Somehow that one document has been collected by Google. I searched for a few VIN's on Google and they led me to that document.

Users who are viewing this thread