GT350R Chassis #....

Jfoster

Established Member
FYI - They don't seem to ship or even be built in VIN# order. I'm 5703 and I saw someone with 59xx that had a built date earlier than mine.

ChimpanZed

Established Member
This a.m. I came across 2016 Chassis #430. In the plant; it's still not done, just stripes. Dummy wheels and no spoiler.
~Gotti
Not surprised. Mine just left Flat Rock this week after getting wheels and stripes last week. Mine should be ~GR400.

conceptmachine

Established Member
Thanks for your time putting all this together Gotti, your time is appreciated.

Last edited:

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
I got a email from Military Auto Source "Mine was Born" VIN# 5521304 Expected delivery date Dec 23rd. Grabber Blue Electronics package.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
That would be so great!! I'm not sure if my sales representative can get the chassis # or not. I will look into it. Thanks!!

Give me a heads up so I can look for it and take pic/vid for you. Also try and get me a Chassis #...
Congrats.

*In search of an allocation for purchase of R Model*

~Gotti

conceptmachine

Established Member
You cant get a chassis number thats something thats done at the factory. What you can supply is build date, vin and color..then from that Gotti can see your chassis number as it comes down the line and he can supply you with chassis number before anyone else can.

R-CODE

Established Member
You cant get a chassis number thats something thats done at the factory. What you can supply is build date, vin and color..then from that Gotti can see your chassis number as it comes down the line and he can supply you with chassis number before anyone else can.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member

Thanks, I will try and get a build date.

Users who are viewing this thread