GT350R Track Day Photos

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
[bcolor=transparent]Been a little while since I was able to update some information about the car. Sold my current Signature Wheel SV701 setup as I plan to switch over to a 2 piece 20" Signature Wheel setup very soon. In any case, here are some photos I just edited from the last track day at Buttonwillow. Car has a complete carbon fiber exterior package from Carbon Composites by MAD. Photos taken by the mad man Robert Gluckman.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent] [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]It simply does everything I ask it to do. So hard not to love this car..[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_1_of_1.jpg
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_1_of_8.jpg
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_2_of_8.jpg
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_3_of_8.jpg
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_4_of_8.jpg
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_5_of_8.jpg
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_6_of_8.jpg
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_7_of_8.jpg
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
SV108_GT350_R_Buttonwillow_8_of_8.jpg
[/bcolor]

Dark_termi

Established Member
Simply an awesome machine, I know people on this board give 350/350R a lot of flack because it doesnt have umpteen million hp but its an incredible driver as I've owned 2 myself. In my humble opinion one of the best sounding domestic offerings ever produced. Your set up looks killer!!

merkyworks

Established Member
How do you think the 2 piece 20's will handle compared to the monoblock 19's you have/had? Can't wait to see what the 2 piece will look like on the car!

Edit: I'm assuming you will race the 2 piece 20's or will you still have a set of monoblock 19's to race with.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
How do you think the 2 piece 20's will handle compared to the monoblock 19's you have/had? Can't wait to see what the 2 piece will look like on the car!

Edit: I'm assuming you will race the 2 piece 20's or will you still have a set of monoblock 19's to race with.

I am going to do it all with the next setup. 20” will see street and track. They should still be pretty light at 23-25 lbs. I really only hit 2-3 track days a year. I always have the OEM if I really need them.
Simply an awesome machine, I know people on this board give 350/350R a lot of flack because it doesnt have umpteen million hp but its an incredible driver as I've owned 2 myself. In my humble opinion one of the best sounding domestic offerings ever produced. Your set up looks killer!!
Agreed. If you use the car as intended it will more than impress you.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
those are the same guys that cut 2.5 second 60 ft times and crash into curbs leaving a car show

G-STANG

Established Member
Love the lighting blue on your 350 R . The wheels look great and the colour to me looks great with the blue

Users who are viewing this thread