GT40 is on it's way to the line!!!

TcM-668

OK OK OK...

Once cannot fully annoy the masses without some truly offending music to set the mood...

think about any movie, especially a scary one, and try to imagine it with out any music...quite a depressing sort of thought and definitely no fun...remember the neighbors kid slowly idling his car past your house at 3am jamming to Eminem or LimpBizkit, with the bass just booming...you notice and remember him...but do you remember the kid on the bike that just flys past your house? No, you make a mental note that he won't be doing stupid things too long, and natural selection takes it's course...

now it is your chance to bring the '00 R experience it to the real world...now, YOU could run thru your neighborhood at 60mph in first gear, engine howling at right 7000rpm, running down the neighbors cats, dogs, pythons, and the occasional kid, and provide a full and truly unique soundtrack to go with the experience ... Kinda like a portable Disneyworld in your own neighborhood... And people pay to do this(NASCAR), you could charge admission...

Besides, they should not be running loose without a leash anyways..."Keep 'em on a leash, or in the house and keep 'em alive!...that was my court mandated public service announcement for doing the above.

Anyways...I hope someone else is able to gain from the knowlege of my mistakes...Don't make me do this again !!! ehehehehe

Don...

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: OK OK OK...

Originally posted by TcM-668
Once cannot fully annoy the masses without some truly offending music to set the mood...

think about any movie, especially a scary one, and try to imagine it with out any music...quite a depressing sort of thought and definitely no fun...remember the neighbors kid slowly idling his car past your house at 3am jamming to Eminem or LimpBizkit, with the bass just booming...you notice and remember him...but do you remember the kid on the bike that just flys past your house? No, you make a mental note that he won't be doing stupid things too long, and natural selection takes it's course...

now it is your chance to bring the '00 R experience it to the real world...now, YOU could run thru your neighborhood at 60mph in first gear, engine howling at right 7000rpm, running down the neighbors cats, dogs, pythons, and the occasional kid, and provide a full and truly unique soundtrack to go with the experience ... Kinda like a portable Disneyworld in your own neighborhood... And people pay to do this(NASCAR), you could charge admission...

Besides, they should not be running loose without a leash anyways..."Keep 'em on a leash, or in the house and keep 'em alive!...that was my court mandated public service announcement for doing the above.

Anyways...I hope someone else is able to gain from the knowlege of my mistakes...Don't make me do this again !!! ehehehehe

Don...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Re: OK OK OK...

Originally posted by TcM-668
LMAO! Thank you for that :-D.

Users who are viewing this thread