gt500 colors

mustangsnoopy

Established Member
besides getting one at msrp, my only other concern is will there be a yellow one? my interest would drop off if no yellow.

mustangsnoopy

Established Member
hmmm, im not liking what im reading here! Ford, you need to make this car in yellow. nothing looks as sharp going down the road as a bright yellow car, i know, my 93 lx 5.0 limited edition conv is yellow and it really turns heads, a shelby in yellow? im salivating at the thought. if they dont make a yellow, the orange might be an option for me. frankly if all i can get is red,blue,black,white or silver, im not interested. my dad bought a 2003 cobra conv in white when yellow was available! arrgghh to each his own i guess,but looks very plain jane to me.

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
mustangsnoopy said:
hmmm, im not liking what im reading here! Ford, you need to make this car in yellow. nothing looks as sharp going down the road as a bright yellow car, i know, my 93 lx 5.0 limited edition conv is yellow and it really turns heads, a shelby in yellow? im salivating at the thought. if they dont make a yellow, the orange might be an option for me. frankly if all i can get is red,blue,black,white or silver, im not interested. my dad bought a 2003 cobra conv in white when yellow was available! arrgghh to each his own i guess,but looks very plain jane to me.

They made a yellow 03/04 Cobra so why not the GT500??? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread