GT500 Dual fuel pumps AND harness!!

crownaviation

Established Member
sold

I have a set of GT500 dual fuel pumps out of a 2012 GT500 with low miles. Includes custom harness and second FPDM. I converted the fuel sending unit to be compatible with the 2005-2009 GT.

I also installed new Pre-Filters on the pumps

Harness (included): required to run dual gt500 pumps in a gt.
This is the custom harness I build for my blower kits. I cut NO corners. All connectors are new. ALL connections are crimped, soldered WITH adhesive lined heat shrink tubing. The main part of the harness (from pump to fuel pump driver modules) are protected with aircraft grade abrasion proof jacket. I will include regular convoluted tubing from the battery to the relay in the trunk. WHAT is REALLY special... I do not dick around with wire. I go thru EXTENSIVE measures and custom hand build 12 gauge SHIELDED wire from the fuel pump driver modules to the fuel pumps. NO OTHER HARNESS DOES THIS. OEM (EXCLUDING THE FRPP HARNESS) does shield their harness this way but only use 14 gauge wire to the pumps which can restrict fuel pump output. I also run 10 gauge wire ALL the way to the battery.. I also use a real pigtail for the relay not bullshit individual spade connectors like I have seen some people do.. (eek)

I will include the harness wire diagram and detailed instructions for installation if necessary. There is very LITTLE to do to install this system
I used to build the harness as 100% plug and play but found not only is it wasteful (destroy a fpdm just for a connector) but it is not as reliable. I now ONLY hard wire the harness to the vehicle. VERY simple. With this harness you will only need to connect the 10 gauge wire to the fuse holder (included) once the wire is pulled thru the vehicle. You will then need to connect the two fuel sending unit wires, and connect three simple wires to your existing harness. All my ends are crimped and soldered so you have literally 6 connections to make on one end only.

I will provide heat shrink to complete the install, fuse, and even toss in a couple simple crimps for those that do not like to solder (still recommend solder). The extra crimps I ill include are the type that have solder in them and heat shrink jacket (simple all you would need to do is cut my ends off)

You will NOT get a better harness from ANYONE. I have just over $240 in materials in the HARNESS ALONE not to mention it takes me 8+ hours to build.

**Second FPDM (fuel pump driver module) IS included however I just purchased it from a member on here and it is supposed to ship tomorrow.

$450 shipped 48 USA including paypal

IF you are interested in my LOW miles ID1000 injectors as a package deal let me know

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2074607#post207460

** for some reason my phone did not upload pics of me building the shielded wire.. I will figure out wtf and try to get them up later.

output_zps1stsoauw.jpg

output_zps7wc6dw8c.jpg

output_zpsg3ziuoom.jpg

output_zpslg5axegx.jpg

output_zpsjfapilxs.jpg

output_zpsu8hunam6.jpg

output_zps0om85rcv.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread