gt500 mounts FS

sharptech

Established Member
Hey guys bought these had them on the car a total of 2k miles then went to something different. Selling for $25 shipped. IMG_0787.JPGIMG_0788.JPGIMG_0789.JPG

Last edited:

lsxjunkie

Established Member
I had a set of GT500 struts that came without the spring isolators. They made a terrible groaning and creaking noise when you turned the wheel because the spring only sat on one part of the strut mount, so it was completely side loaded. Had I kept driving the car like that, it would have eventually failed.

Clucas

Established Member
Are you saying the ones for sale are missing something? I don't have much experience with these, so I'm wondering if they are complete and ready to go on a car.

sharptech

Established Member
Yes they need a spring perch, hence the cheap price. Work great if you have a 05-10 or a gt500 mount that has gone out, you can use the perch or buy them decently cheap. PM's replied

Last edited:

sharptech

Established Member
No they do, I needed the perch for my new setup. These would be good for someone that has a 05-10 mustang and can reuse the perch or, has gt500 mounts now, and wants a cheap low milage backup set incase their mounts' bearings go out, or starts making noise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread