GT500 performance parts

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
Here's the update. I'm working with several local buyers on some of this stuff. I'm trying to be as fast as possible to get to everyone, but I have a lot of PMs on several sites.

I'm also getting a lot of lowballers wasting my time. The ad says prices are firm. These are not beat to shit parts, and about 60% of retail is a fair price for used parts in good condition. I'm not giving this stuff away, and I'm not going to eat the shipping and Paypal fees on it either. I don't NEED the money RIGHT NOW, so I'll sit on it if need be. Want to argue about how you can get it cheaper someplace else? Please do! OK, rant's over.

As far as the PFAB tank goes, I have another offer (for full asking price) on another site, I was hoping to hear from him today, but no luck. If i don't hear from him soon, I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

I can do the $200+shipping right now. Cash is in paypal. My offer to buy is a sure thing. Can paypal immediately. But not going to hold out forever. Will be ordering new after tommorrow if no answer. I understand that it may be sold pending payment, but I was offering no wait, cash in hand. It would be a for sure done deal. Although, if by "lowballing" you for the $10-20 shipping cost is offending to you then by all means sell it to someone else. I was just making an offer of $200 shipped that I thought was reasonable. Even to get upset about 3% paypal fees which would be a whole $6 sounds as if you need the cash more than I. I know when I have ever sold anything on forums, I would check several times a day to give quick responses. But what do I know? I always let people know that cash talks and that it is a first come first serve basis. If your rant wasn't to do with me then I apologize in advance. I have no idea what you have been offered for any parts. I was just basing your response on my offer.

Last edited:

V8SRGR8

Established Member
I can do the $200+shipping right now. Cash is in paypal. My offer to buy is a sure thing. Can paypal immediately. But not going to hold out forever. Will be ordering new after tommorrow if no answer. I understand that it may be sold pending payment, but I was offering no wait, cash in hand. It would be a for sure done deal. Although, if by "lowballing" you for the $10-20 shipping cost is offending to you then by all means sell it to someone else. I was just making an offer of $200 shipped that I thought was reasonable. Even to get upset about 3% paypal fees which would be a whole $6 sounds as if you need the cash more than I. I know when I have ever sold anything on forums, I would check several times a day to give quick responses. But what do I know? I always let people know that cash talks and that it is a first come first serve basis. If your rant wasn't to do with me then I apologize in advance. I have no idea what you have been offered for any parts. I was just basing your response on my offer.

This was not directed at you, rather other "buyers" who want "package deals" that are 200, 300, 400 under my asking prices. I'll be sending you a PM with Paypal info, I can get it out today for you.

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
This was not directed at you, rather other "buyers" who want "package deals" that are 200, 300, 400 under my asking prices. I'll be sending you a PM with Paypal info, I can get it out today for you.

Payment sent. Wasn't for sure who it was directed to that's why the apology in advance. Didn't mean to sound rude, just trying to get a deal worked out!!! Look foward to getting the PFAB!!!!!

Thanks,

Lee

crazy4life

Established Member
Interested in driveshaft. 500 plus mine. I am local so can pickup if we meet halfway. Is driveshaft and loop new?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread