GT500 Pics from today

FoxRodStang

Established Member
I was crusing through barefoot landing here in N. Myrtle Beach looking at all the Harley Week bike vendors & saw the Ford semi with all the new vehicles out on display. Right smack in the middle of the others was the 07 Shelby. Instant boner. Enjoy.

Blackout

CaDDy

Banned
I was just looking at the pics of the Display paper next to the car and it still says 475hp.... damn Ford update your sh!t, being able to say [Redneck Voice] "Yea its got 500 H.P." is cool.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Eh it's ok. I really did not like the white one they had at the Auto show.
I think they should make those hardtop only and no verts. But then again ford
will make it with T-tops if they know you’ll buy it.

Last edited:

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
man... I wish they would have the hood of the concept... so much sexier! but I like the front bumper.... umm.. and thats about it... oh and the engine. =P

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
ilumo said:
man... I wish they would have the hood of the concept... so much sexier! but I like the front bumper.... umm.. and thats about it... oh and the engine. =P

The factory hood IS fully functional though...so i thought that was pretty sweet :rockon:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks good in red, kind of looks fast just sitting there with how low it is. Wheels and hood still blow.

The more I look at it though - and I know I'll get flamed for this - but does anyone else think it looks like it has a big, open, gaping mouth with the new front end? I don't really want to draw any catfish parallels, but...oh well, great lookin' car overall.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
its LOW?? do you see that wheel gap?.. if that was all gone, then yea, maybe it would be low... but I think it needs a drop... bad..

AutoWeek3.jpg

that's what it should be like, heh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread