GT500 Price will be...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Back on topic. Last warning. Take the fight to PM's. Don't dirty my board.

-Jeff

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Back on topic. Last warning. Take the fight to PM's. Don't dirty my board.

-Jeff
Yes sir - my appolgies Jeff.

So - on the price.... and why the official MSRP hasn't been released.

Interesting.... pretty unpresidented for a Mustang Cobra that's due out in a month or two - don't ya think? :uh oh:

Maybe it hasn't been released because Ford has seen the huge markups and feel they should charge a little more - kinda like the dealers, yes. Let's see - since the dealers claim they are having no problems getting a 20K markup... Ford decides to set the MSRP value at $60K (15K above what "insiders" have alluded to) and ace the dealers out of some of thier profits. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants, at least for those seeking to make a home run hit with every sale LOL

Hummm, for a struggling car manufacturer that is resorting to sueing any company. website, or magazine that is using the name "Mustang", "Stang", or "Pony" - and charging them 5K to 10K fines for using them already - doesn't seem to be a huge stretch that something could be afoot.

Things that make you go hummmmmmm

Kinda reminds me of what I've been saying all along, ever since the Shelby name came into this - "Be careful what you wish for, because you may just get it - and a whole lot more"

Last edited:

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
Pricing Info

From all my sources, pricing will be announced with all the other 2007 model pricing at the end of the month.....Ford, at this point, and SVT throughout the design and build process of the Shelby, really has taken on the " We don't give a S--T attitude about the customer.....From poor execution of the design details, breach of terms with the Powerlease, the "folding" of SVT into Team Mustang....Ford has taken the low road with the car and the customer......We are not dealing with car nuts now, we are dealing with Corporate bean counters,crisis managers, etc.... due to Ford's domestic problems....All of the enthusiasm and fun seems to have left Ford's front door......at the moment...Let's hope we get some better management through all these changes.....

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
well as of this morning you cant call me a car salesman. i go strictly by real estate investor now, so that banter is truly over with

Viperluke

Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
well as of this morning you cant call me a car salesman.

Sorry. Once a slimy, sleazy, good for nothing car salesman. Always one. :poke: :thumbsup:
BTW. Do you think you can get me a house on the D plan?

Last edited:

FordRacing200

Banned
Imma have to call :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I have been thinking about selling my cobra and moving to a Zo6, but I have put so much blood and heart into this thing I don't know if I can do it. At least not right now.
DIBS! your car is beautiful. i'm serious too. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread