GT500 quad tip axlebacks. Practically new, $350 Houston

20lbbooster

Established Member
I have a set of gt500 quad tip axle backs that were taken off a buddy's car with less than 100 miles. These have been sitting in my closet for a few months. I decided to go a different route as far as exhaust.

Im looking for $350obo picked up in Houston. Not really looking to ship but might at your expense although it may be expensive due to weight and a big box.

I'll post pics shortly. The mufflers are in like new condition.

NOTE: This is mufflers only. No valence included.

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Thank you. I've been bidding on eBay and checking tons of forums daily looking for these. Keep looking man. You'll grab a set sooner or later. Oh and don't bother bidding on those take offs from Shelby on eBay. I haven't seen them go for under $400 and it's still $35 for shipping. The bidding always goes nuts at the last 5 minutes and crushes my hopes and dreams.

Last edited:

Finkikus

Established Member
Lol I know I've been apart of that last minute bidding for the last month. Shit is crazy. What's the cheapest you found the valence? I found one for 170

Alien STI

Established Member
Lol I know I've been apart of that last minute bidding for the last month. Shit is crazy. What's the cheapest you found the valence? I found one for 170
If you call instead of biding like I did you can get them for 375... and that's including shipping..

Users who are viewing this thread