GT500 Review

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Great looking Car Guru, and a very detailed write-up. Order your self a Ford Racing "Resonator Delete" from either Buyfordracing.com, or Steve at Tousley Ford in Minn. Will def. give you better engine sound and LOUDER Blower whine. Many also order the Air Raid Non-oiled Air Filter in Blue or Red. Both add up to better air flow. Ck. out the Teamshelby site and look at Mackenzie Mustang's Axleback Exhaust Kit, very deep Muscle car sound with little drone..None of these will effect your warranty, and should add to your enjoyment.....Enjoy the new ride!!!

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Great looking Car Guru, and a very detailed write-up. Order your self a Ford Racing "Resonator Delete" from either Buyfordracing.com, or Steve at Tousley Ford in Minn. Will def. give you better engine sound and LOUDER Blower whine. Many also order the Air Raid Non-oiled Air Filter in Blue or Red. Both add up to better air flow. Ck. out the Teamshelby site and look at Mackenzie Mustang's Axleback Exhaust Kit, very deep Muscle car sound with little drone..None of these will effect your warranty, and should add to your enjoyment.....Enjoy the new ride!!!

Thanks man, res delete and filter are my first mod to make, and exhaust is second, though I think I'm gonna go with Pype Bombs, as I LOVED the x-muffler mod on my 03.

Users who are viewing this thread