gt500 spupercharger on my mach1

MACHSTAR

Established Member
I am looking at putting a superchager from a 2009 shelby gt500 on my 2003 mach 1 can anyone give me any info other than talking about the cost I wanna know if the supercharger will bolt up or if anyone has ever done this before and if there is any special mounting bracket I have to build or buy

thanks Machstar

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I know someone here swapped an M122 on to a Cobra. I'd imagine it's going to be expensive. Have you built the motor yet?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
im sure you'll need an eaton swap kit plus anything a cobra would need to swap the gt500 blower to your car. just find an eaton off a 03-04 cobra. itll probably be cheaper.. and i dont think its the boost you have to worry about

MokTh1s

Established Member
Checking in with a eaton swap mach in the making!! Just get an eaton!! You'll be plenty happy!!

scotmach

Established Member
A blower meant for a 5.4 on a 4.6? Yea right. You would need to fabricate a bunch of parts. An Eaton swap would be more feasible.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
There is a plate made to bolt a gt500 blower to a 03 cobra lower intake. Think its about 700 for the plate and other small parts with the kit. Like said before, Youll need a eaton swap ontop of the gt500 blower setup. Best for money and what the stock motor will hold to just do a eaton swap. It will also make way to much boost for a stock motor also.

Users who are viewing this thread