gt500 vs 600 & 1000 bikes

SHELBY-R

Established Member
i went to the street races just hang out there and there was like 10 bikes there and 3 zo6 vetts.so the bike were talking shit so i race to two 600 & one 1000. the two 600 i beat them pretty bad and the 1000 he got me by a bike length and he didn't want run anymore. he said that he runs low 9s.he couldn't believe how hard my car pulls. when i got back none of the vetts wanted to run.i was amazed how good my car runs.the car is making 820rwhp & 803rwtq

Last edited:

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
hahaha......those 600's were probably a little ego-hurt after that. A lot of guys into bikes are not aware how fast these cars can get with ease. I am going to assume that you have a Whipple or KB, and possibly some gas? What mods do you have to get 820rwhp? However it's achieved, that's badass..! Nice kills!

shhak

Established Member
Did you race from a dig? I think from a roll, you may have had better luck with the 1k. I've gotten beat by lots of bikes from a dig, but very rarely does a bike beat me from a roll.

SHELBY-R

Established Member
i have the 3.4 whipple with 75shot.we went from a roll 30mph.i have the 325/50/15 m/t tire in the rear

CobraRyan

Banned
ohhh chit...what kinda power to you make on blower and who tuned it? You have to host them like on photobucket or w/e then copy paste the links.

SHELBY-R

Established Member
ohhh chit...what kinda power to you make on blower and who tuned it? You have to host them like on photobucket or w/e then copy paste the links.
it makes 740rwhp on the 75 shot its 820rwhp & 803rwtq.
scott beer tune it.it run on race fuel Q16.its a lot of power for a stock motor & clutch.

CobraRyan

Banned
de pinga...i think i will give you a run for your money on the blower. Dont know how much of a diff that 75 shot makes though...have you ran any new modded z's?

SHELBY-R

Established Member
i have the 3.4 whipple on 20 psi,whipple t/body,evo 72lb injector,c&l intake,mafi,heat excharger,nos 75shot wet, d-spec shock,bmr k-member with a-arms,bmr-Anti-Roll Bar Kit,BMR Radiator Sway Bar Delete,Steeda Point Frame Rail & Torque Box Brace,BMR Lower & UPPER Control Arms,STEEDA Sport Springs, Aluminum Driveshaft.jba long tubes, catless 3'',3'' cat back Magnaflow,rear end gear 3.73, list go on.it has about 200lb in weight saving

Users who are viewing this thread