Gt500 vs Honda civic

lockman

Established Member
I'm at a red light next to a modded army green civic. I think nothing of it I take off normal grab second and I hear him get on it sounded like a pissed off weed eater he was at my door and I decided to hit the skinny peddle and was spinning most of the way thru second he stayed by the door slightly falling back once I hit 3rd I got traction and pulled busses on him. Shut down around 100 and we both gave thumbs up and went on our way. Always fun opening up the shelby

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
I usually don't pay those guys any mind, but sometimes you just cant help it. But it is good that he was cool about it, and gave a thumbs up. He probably knew he was going to get annihilated. lol

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
DoubleFacepalm1.jpg

archerychamp3d

Established Member
right on

I'm at a red light next to a modded army green civic. I think nothing of it I take off normal grab second and I hear him get on it sounded like a pissed off weed eater he was at my door and I decided to hit the skinny peddle and was spinning most of the way thru second he stayed by the door slightly falling back once I hit 3rd I got traction and pulled busses on him. Shut down around 100 and we both gave thumbs up and went on our way. Always fun opening up the shelby

Nice kill OP. Its always nice to make a run with another car enthusiast. Gotta keep the dust of the pistons somehow :)

Para81

Established Member
Haha nice kill. I guess I better fess up too. Had some sort of Eagle Talon maybe? Large wing and large can in the back. At a stoplight revving at me while I was in the Boss so screw it I rev back. Green light he gets a bit of a jump because I don't really launch the car just feather 1st and then rip through 2nd and 3rd like a slingshot going past him bus lengths. He catches up and gives a thumbs up and then hastily speeds off down some side road like he robbed a bank. Too funny.

Users who are viewing this thread