GT500 vs. Roush S3

MattP 343

Established Member
...maybe you would get my joke more if you watched the video?

edit: not trying to be a dick. The host doesn't know what hes talking about and says the GT500 is a 4.6 and has stock suspension/brakes

Last edited:

slverstang

Established Member
thats the sweetest 2005-2006 Roush i have ever seen!! what do those go for?? i would take one over the saleen IMO

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Wow...I was expecting to hear negative remark after negative remark from him...but I was wrong. I'll tell ya, both the Shelby and Roush look and sound AWESOME on a track!!

And does everyone agree that the sound of the Bullitt Mustang in the begining is an ORGASM on wheels? It sounds AMAZING!!!!

-Mike

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
When was this filmed? It said it was an '05 Roush S3? With the number of inaccuracies in that clip, I have to wonder if he was testing some prototype version.:shrug:

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
So, the Shelby has the same suspension & brakes as a base Mustang GT... that's news to me. Hmmm... never seen Brembo's on a base Mustang.

I like Top Gear vids. But, those were not accurate or even fair... vert vs coupe --- of course the vert is going to feel like it has more understeer/dampening! wtf, were they thinking...?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
02StanGT said:
When did they make a 4.6l shelby?

Umm this year...Shelby GT-H and Shelby GT both have the 3v 4.6

welcom to last spring

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
the original shelbys I believe we supposed to come with a 4.6l S/C @ 450hp or so. But they changed the motor to a 5.4 and that is how you get the new 500hp version. If you listen to his details of the 4.6L Shelby he states that is comes with 475hp and not 500 so it must be the prototype. That Roushe was awesome

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
i hate that guy...he's ****ing tool. everything american he has something smart to say about it. only thing i think i remember him liking that was american was the new vette's...

Users who are viewing this thread