GT500 wheels and Goodyear F1 Supercar tires....FOR SALE

Driver72

Established Member
These are now:

***** SOLD *****

These are OEM 19 x 9.5 inch Forged wheels with the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires.
Taken off of a GT500 with about 475 or so miles on them. They have not been dismounted and still come with the TPMS sensors included and still installed.
Tires are:
255/40/19 front
285/35/19 rear

They are in excellent condition, with the exception the right front has a 1.5 inch surface scratch from scuffing a curb when the wheel was turned while parking.
It has been touched up using factory matched touch up paint. It's not really even noticeable when standing two feet away but lightly noticeable if you purposely look up close. I'm sure if somebody wants to they could spend $100 or so to have it professionally fixed and color matched, but personally it's so minor it's not even worth it.

Apparently this site does not allow me to post pics, I don't see an option to "manage attachments" or anything here, so if you want pics, please PM me your email address and I'd be glad to email them over. Or if there is a way to attach photos here and I'm just missing it, let me know and I'll post them up.

I'm Located in the LA area of So Cal. Prefer local meet or pick up, but will ship at buyers cost for shipping and packaging costs.

***** SOLD *****

Last edited:

Driver72

Established Member
OK thanks.
Guess it's just as easy for me to email to anybody that's interested then.

Users who are viewing this thread