GT500s at NorCal SAAC Mini Nats - Infineon Raceway (Pics)

WILDTHANG

In The Rear View Mirror
Established Member
I met up with a friend and we took our Gt500s to Infineon Raceway yesterday for the SAAC Mini Nats. There were some awesome cars there and the Shelby guys are all very good guys. We had a blast! We got to display our cars in the winner's circle and lead the parade laps. Here are some pics and I will post up some short vids too.

SAAC GT500 Pics

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
WILDTHANG said:
I met up with a friend and we took our Gt500s to Infineon Raceway yesterday for the SAAC Mini Nats. There were some awesome cars there and the Shelby guys are all very good guys. We had a blast! We got to display our cars in the winner's circle and lead the parade laps. Here are some pics and I will post up some short vids too.

SAAC GT500 Pics

thats a cool show isnt it. i was there 2 or three years ago. those owners/enthusiats are very cool people.:beer:

CaDDy

Banned
WILDTHANG said:

Here are a couple of short vids.

In Car on Track

On Track

I have a larger one that is 80Mb, can someone host it? or any suggestions?

Thanks

Gorgeous looking Shelby:bowdown: :bowdown:

When I try to click on an image to blow it up on the site you linked it takes me to another page (with a horse-woman...nice ass tho heheh no pun intended?)

I'd like to use your Shelby as my background so if you got any more pics post'em up.

WILDTHANG

In The Rear View Mirror
Established Member
Caddy92 said:
Gorgeous looking Shelby:bowdown: :bowdown:

When I try to click on an image to blow it up on the site you linked it takes me to another page (with a horse-woman...nice ass tho heheh no pun intended?)

I'd like to use your Shelby as my background so if you got any more pics post'em up.

Thanks! BTW I took all those pics in the Winner's Circle at Infineon Raceway :beer:

This Link takes you to a whole page of pics I have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread