GTA 6 content inspired by Real Florida News Events.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Maybe I can find a ps5 by 2025

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They're on the shelves in stores now. Was in Fred Meyer the other day and they had 3 on the shelf. Sony is releasing the slim soon so that will probably be the one to get.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
They're on the shelves in stores now. Was in Fred Meyer the other day and they had 3 on the shelf. Sony is releasing the slim soon so that will probably be the one to get.

Oh sweet I’ll hold out for the slim. Targets, Best Buy and Costco around here never have them in stock. Fred Meyers, haven’t heard that name in a long time. Use to go to one all the time when I lived in Wa.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Oh sweet I’ll hold out for the slim. Targets, Best Buy and Costco around here never have them in stock. Fred Meyers, haven’t heard that name in a long time. Use to go to one all the time when I lived in Wa.

I forget Fred Meyer isn't a nationwide company lol. Aside from being expensive like everywhere else, they're awesome and have everything.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I'm truly impressed with how much detail and things are going on in in game world. Hopefully it isn't too buggy for pc but I'll be getting it on release date regardless.

LS WUT

Established Member
Did you guys heard some of the developers are wanting to charge more for the games due to the amount of entertainment you get for $70 versus what they have to put into the development, etc.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I'm truly impressed with how much detail and things are going on in in game world. Hopefully it isn't too buggy for pc but I'll be getting it on release date regardless.
Read an Article that its going to be awhile before its released on PC. RS is focusing on PS5, then Xbox, then PC.... Something about what makes most sense for them Financially.

Tezz500

Established Member
Did you guys heard some of the developers are wanting to charge more for the games due to the amount of entertainment you get for $70 versus what they have to put into the development, etc.
If its got everything theyre saying its got i would honestly be willing to pay a $10-$15/month subscription to the online version.

theyre talking about expanding it to eventually include SA, Liberty etc.. like one big ****ing world map....

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Read an Article that its going to be awhile before its released on PC. RS is focusing on PS5, then Xbox, then PC.... Something about what makes most sense for them Financially.

I saw an article that said Sony may have struck a deal with them to get it on their platforms a whole year before XBox does. That will ruffle some feathers. I kind of believe it due to the acquisitions Microsoft made that put Sony in a tough spot having to negotiate for COD rights among other major franchises. Sony is pretty cutthroat themselves so I could see them doing something like that and striking major deals that shift the market instead of full on acquisitions.

I stopped playing GTA regularly after Vice City as those types of games just lost my interest for a while, almost too much content, and I really didn't have too much time while I was in the military. Finished the story in GTA 5 when it first came out but didn't play at all after that. Will probably jump into this on and see if it will hold my interest again.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Id buy a new Playstation just to play it and they know many people will do the same. Years ago I bought an Xbox 360 just to play gta5. I intended to buy gta 5 for pc whenever it came out which I did and it didn't bother me one bit.

I want to get my daughter a switch so I wish it would be on whatever console Nintendo has out at the time. Who am I kidding, I want some Mario kart and I'm not sharing.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

So what?

Games have hovered around $40-60 since the 80's. Mario was $40 in 1985 and Super Mario 3 was $60 for SNES in 1993.

That's $120 today and I betcha everyone got more playtime out of any of the GTA games which cost significantly more to develop.

My gripe would be micro-trashactions and subscriptions. Making players pay to unlock content, levels or gameplay is aggravating.

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
They have micro purchases in pubg which is what I mostly play. It's not like anyone needs to pay to play or pay to win. I'm perfectly fine with the insane prices on gun skins etc. I rather see them do that than charge more just to play the game.

Tezz500

Established Member
I’ve decided I’m going to charge $150,000 for a football and basketball. The amount of enjoyment I’ve seen the NFL, and NBA get from fans is thru the roof. I know what I’ve got.

I think the problem with that comparison becomes the amount of time and effort put into creating MMOs with so much content vs a football

Users who are viewing this thread