GTG...

hj16

Established Member
Would you MCT boys be up for a MCT and ChicagoSVT GTG? Maybe in May sometime, or June. Whatever works best for you guys. I figure we'd have about 40-50 cars at the GTG...maybe more if the weather is good.

Anybody up for this???

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
I would definitely be interested in this also. I WILL have the Cobra out by then.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobrasized
Nice Sonic Blue Cobra there hj16 !!

I'd be interested. Where geogrphically were you thinking?
:mj: Its NOT Sonic Blue. Ass;-)

I was thinking Southwestern Michigan??? Around Kalamazoo of soemthing...thats like a 3hr drive for us. How long is it for you guys?

R-CODE

Established Member
im interested. u Chicago guys have some big gatherings i have seen a few posts. Whats the name of your club? The GTG sounds like a great idea.

LEO

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Kalamzoo is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours for some of us...depending on our location in the state (or country :p ). I think Kalamazoo would work.:thumbsup:

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Originally posted by hj16

Around Kalamazoo of soemthing...thats like a 3hr drive for us. How long is it for you guys? [/B]

So just what kind of "club" do you Chicago guys have going over there?:nono:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobrasized
So just what kind of "club" do you Chicago guys have going over there?:nono:
It actually took me a good 20 seconds of reading my post to understand what you were referencing. You MCT boys must get pretty bored to inference that:p

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I'm interested. We are the most organized unorganized group around. No name yet. I was thinking Windy City Terminators but we also have other Cobras, Lightnings, and Mustangs as well as a couple other vehicles. Maybe Chicago SVT and Fast Ford Group? Too long? Chicago Ford Fanatics? Chicago SVT/Ford Team? Any suggestions?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
The MCT does'nt have non-Terminator restrictions to become an associate member...you just need to be a Terminator enthusiast and be able to run with us.:burnout:

You can check out our 2 paragraph "by-laws" on our website.

How about CAT...Chicago Area Terminators? :idea:

ILLINI-SVT

Established Member
What's all this Terminator talk? I feel so left out. No respect for the Lightnings . . .

That's OK though - I'll just drag a sled along to pick up broken pieces of other vehicles.

Ever see the look on someone's face after you smoke them while towing a trailer ?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by ILLINI-SVT
No respect for the Lightnings . . .
Ever see the look on someone's face after you smoke them while towing a trailer ?

not true at all, a lot of us are current or former L owners and we certainly don't shun them from our get-togethers...associate memberships are available to all non-Terminators :)

I know what you're sayin...quick trucks are a lot of fun to surprise people with :thumbsup:

ILLINI-SVT

Established Member
Thanks JB, I'm just kidding anyway. I wanted a Lighting for a real long time and it's the first new car (or fast car for that matter) that I've ever owned (after seeing years of awesome cars in my parents' garage growing up).

I really didn't look at the Cobras when I went car shopping, I knew what I wanted already. I actually didn't know what 'Terminator' referred to until the chicagosvt.com GTG this past weekend.

I love GTGs, it would be great to meet up with you guys this spring.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
yeah, I figured you were kidding :beer:

Chicago has a great group going, Doug and I met Dana, Cliff and Lyle last summer in Bowling Green and had a helluva time!

we're all looking forward to meeting up with you guys this summer

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
being the nerd that I am, I can't help reflecting on the usage of the acronym GTG, as it is used to describe a Get Together...

we all say it, but *together* is one word and thus it should be referred to as a GT, right??

disclaimer: this is the opinion of an individual MCT NERD and is not necessarily shared by other MCT NERDS, or anyone associated with MCT NERDS in general

we now return you to your regular programming...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread