GTI got another facelift. Bye bye mercedes wheels

Predatorbird

Established Member
i like the car, i just don't like the trend of stretching tires out on wide wheels. i'm sorry but 205's do not belong on a 9'' wheel. :nono:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Talk about low low, damn! I like em better than the benz rims. Clean rides, not my style though.

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
I like the cars, but that wide-angle (fish eye?) lens seemed to distort the pictures a little too much for my liking. Nice quality and angled shots though. :)

DoubleR

Established Member
GOLD BBSSSESSS !!nice always liked the BBS nice car too!Some people might not dig the car or rims but 1 thing in common that we all have is modifying a car to your personal prefrence and making it look clean..

svtpolice

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Not a huge fan of the wheels, but I am loving the whole package:

Car
Stance
color

Very nice man!

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I like the car, but not the deal with sporting the same wheels as your buddies.

I think if it was my car and my loot, I would get a set of LMs and call it a day.

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
I like the car, but not the deal with sporting the same wheels as your buddies.

I think if it was my car and my loot, I would get a set of LMs and call it a day.

there are 4 of us out of all mkv gti's with those wheels and we are all in florida and are all friends, and they're all different colors, so its kinda cool for us lol.

and there is a company called Raderwerks that completely RUINED BBS LM's. They mass produce LM Replicas and everyone...like seriously everyone has LM reps on their cars...it's a shame :(

thank you all for your replies

Users who are viewing this thread