gto vs 05 mustang gt

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
14.04 in the 1/4. Is that what they said...If that is the case that sucks. I was hoping these would see mid to high 13's. And from what I understand, these guys know how to drive, so that is about a 14.8-15.0 for the average person.

Last edited:

slickrick

Established Member
I own a new 05 GT and i ran 13.2 @105....Those guys don't look like good drivers to me...Is there anywhere i can host my video....I would love to set the record straight about the 05 GT's performance.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Laugh Out Loud, Reynolds, that place is a shithole. Pretty positive that GTO had at least exhaust, sounded like it anyways. Personally I've never seen an uglier pair of cars race in my life.

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Originally posted by FuryShift
Laugh Out Loud, Reynolds, that place is a shithole. Pretty positive that GTO had at least exhaust, sounded like it anyways. Personally I've never seen an uglier pair of cars race in my life.
yea the guy that raced the 05 had headers and exhaust

Sapperstang

Established Member
Originally posted by slickrick
I own a new 05 GT and i ran 13.2 @105....Those guys don't look like good drivers to me...Is there anywhere i can host my video....I would love to set the record straight about the 05 GT's performance.

I am sure somebody on here would host it for you. I would love to see it myself.

willy_sc5.0

Established Member
This are the mods listed by the GTO owner:

2004 Black/Red M6-Mods: JBA titanium coated headers/Randon-Tech midpipes/K&N Aircharger/Taylor 8mm Spiro-Pro wires/NGK TR-55 plugs/Diablo Tuner

We'll never know if he has some others unlisted mods.

They only had the GT's for 3 days.

Last edited:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
man both of thoses sucked ass. They drove them stangs slow as hell and did he say the white stang was a v6?

mach1dsg

Established Member
Originally posted by slickrick

where is the video pal, i hope you were not bsing, otherwise you would look really bad, at least tell us more about your 13.2, any mods???

willy_sc5.0

Established Member
The guy driving the white GT has a 11's cobra according to these guys at the ls1gto.com forum.

Come on Slickrick . . . where is the video!!!:bash:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread