heatsoaked
Established Member
+1 spectator

Are you going to bring your famous "middle finger" cookies

uploadfromtaptalk1401852424178.jpg

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
We all go towards the drama it seems like.

Well like I told u over the phone its like someone talking shit about ur favorite football team. But at the end of it I can say it shows how great ret and gtr are doing for people to defend and fight for them.

sxecobra

Established Member
Hey mods. remember that ret dyno day thread a while back that was advertising services? yeah feel free to delete this thread as well thanks.

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
Hey mods. remember that ret dyno day thread a while back that was advertising services? yeah feel free to delete this thread as well thanks.

Hey who are you? I've been around the local tracks and dyno days for years, even though I suppose thats your Mug posted on your reply I don't recognize you. I know 99.9 percent of the people that reply to these local threads but not you. Are you just some high horsepower trailer queen who just shows up for for dyno day and or are you one of those Termi owners who is too scared to break a half shaft? PS (love your "feedback count). Why are you crapping on all these local threads lately?

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Hey who are you? I've been around the local tracks and dyno days for years, even though I suppose thats your Mug posted on your reply I don't recognize you. I know 99.9 percent of the people that reply to these local threads but not you. Are you just some high horsepower trailer queen who just shows up for for dyno day and or are you one of those Termi owners who is too scared to break a half shaft? PS (love your "feedback count). Why are you crapping on all these local threads lately?

No he drives a purple cobra I'd be mad too lol

Ace5Oh

Established Member
This dude had my mug of my DL on his sig smh lmfao. Long story. But yea that's me. Ace5oh. Sb cobra.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

How about you mind ya business. You'll live longer. Dont worry about my threads. Damn this is two threads in a row! Are you trying to stir up some shit? Dude you live in Inglewood. I know where you live so why start shit? It's really bothering me. Everybody including yourself knows I'm a nice dude but you are honestly annoying me, seriously!

If you aren't going to attend, in which I hope you don't, then there is NOTHING for you to say in my thread!

Users who are viewing this thread