GTR meet tomorrow in Frederick..

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I know its not Mustang related, but some GTRs are meeting at the Baltimore Coffee House in Frederick tomorrow morning at 10 (Corporate Blvd & Crestwood Blvd). If anyone is interested in seeing some nice ones, stop by..

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'm doing this with some 6speeders. FYI. The route is unofficially an official Bull Run. He calls it a 'C' run compared to the crash test dummy 'A' runs. Come on out. I'll be in the Porsche with a brand new adjustable toe link and TPC Stage 1 suspension setup just completed yesterday. Should be a hoot to ride like a GT2 cup car in the twisties. Anyone want to ride shotgun?

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I'm doing this with some 6speeders. FYI. The route is unofficially an official Bull Run. He calls it a 'C' run compared to the crash test dummy 'A' runs. Come on out. I'll be in the Porsche with a brand new adjustable toe link and TPC Stage 1 suspension setup just completed yesterday. Should be a hoot to ride like a GT2 cup car in the twisties. Anyone want to ride shotgun?

This guy does. Just depends how much I drink tonight lol

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
IF all goes well, I may be able to make this. I just got back my transmission, so if I can finish that I can finally drive my car after near 6 months.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I'm not making the run with them, just going to stop by to see them. I live 5 minute walking distance from where they're meeting. See some of you there...

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
One GTR had a boost line blow loose and fixed quickly. There was also one GTR off into the cornfield back in the second group. Had to get towed to the dealership. Really fun run.

UPDATE: As I read more about the accident, I have found that it wasn't part of the cruise, but a guy that was late to the starting point. Got too antsy to get there and lost concentration on the twisties. Front bumper, front and real diffusers, radiator and oil cooler. One of the techies says it's a $15k repair. Ouch.

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Scott, it was a very nice turnout! Some very sweet cars out there yesterday! That sucks about the car that went into the field. OUCH!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Video of the accident!!

This looks like the GTR from this weekends meet crashing. WOW!

[youtube_browser]sNOJ0R6C88Q[/youtube_browser]

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I just saw the vid this morning. He's lucky this wasn't done around me or any of my friends. He would have been drug out and beaten. A total disregard of life and property. He clearly had one thing on his mind. "Pass my buddy".

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I just saw the vid this morning. He's lucky this wasn't done around me or any of my friends. He would have been drug out and beaten. A total disregard of life and property. He clearly had one thing on his mind. "Pass my buddy".

Now that would be a video I wouldn't mind watching :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread