GTR MIR rental 3/23/09

03SonicStang

Established Member
stop the GTR threads. please for the love of god. Buying a GTR is the most UNPATRIOTIC thing you can do, EVER!

AMEN; i'm glad someone else has the same view as I do; and just because Honda, Toyota, Hyundai and Kai built plants in American...DOES NOT MAKE THEM AMERICAN!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and the GTR is a awesome car.; I just rather have the Stang or WOULD love any new vette! Even if I won the GTR; i would put 100 miles on it and it would be one EBAY!!!

Last edited:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Even if I won the GTR; i would put 100 miles on it and it would be one EBAY!!![/QUOTE said:
x2. sure I would drive it for maybe a week, but then it would go to the highest bidder and I would be out there bying something that doesnt look like a 350/370Z.

wiseasp

Established Member
Just something for the GT-R lovers and think it can't be beat.

Audi R8 5.2 just beat the GT-R and the 997 Turbo in a track-shootout.

Audi R8 vs. Porsche Turbo und Nissan GT-R - Regenzeit - Sportscars - autobild.de

You are a better man then I am. I could not understand I F'n word they said :shrug:.

I did see a BIG ASS SMILE on his face after he drove the GT-R. :rolling:

I never said that the GT-R couldn't be beat. For $75K it can't. It is now the best bang for the buck.

BTW, we all just came back from our local cruise here in Hazzard County Maryland. About 400 cars came. A LOT of the Z06 guys were over looking at our cars. Most of them wanted the GT-R, but the dealers would not give them shit for their Z06's in trade. We had a blast. All the old timers were wondering what the hell kind of cars they were. At one point we had about 60 people gathered around the GT-R's. :rockon:

Last edited:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
You are a better man then I am. I could not understand I F'n word they said :shrug:.

I did see a BIG ASS SMILE on his face after he drove the GT-R. :rolling:

I never said that the GT-R couldn't be beat. For $75K it can't. It is now the best bang for the buck.

BTW, we all just came back from our local cruise here in Hazzard County Maryland. About 400 cars came. A LOT of the Z06 guys were over looking at our cars. Most of them wanted the GT-R, but the dealers would not give them shit for their Z06's in trade. We had a blast. All the old timers were wondering what the hell kind of cars they were. At one point we had about 60 people gathered around the GT-R's. :rockon:

I agree :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread