gtslow stepped on the wrong snake

sam23

I was cruising around town the other night when a middle aged guy in a 05' GTO pulled up beside me. I wasn't going to pick on him because i knew he probably just got it and well you know.

I had the top down and two other guys were riding with me. I was turning left at a stoplight about to merge onto the highway and my friend in the backseat smiled at the gto driver. I guess this pissed him off or something because he decided to punch it and turn left (his lane wasn't supposed to turn left). I was helpless trying to run him down while turning left. So i finally caught up with him at the on-ramp and he kicks it again. I threw it in 3rd, came up on his bumper a little hopped it at him while he was trying to get away then went around him at about 3/4 throttle.

SpdPilot

Established Member
Nice kill I guess? Sounds more like the guy was just a jerk and had some road rage issues :shrug: But even though he got the jump, it just shows him all the more how much faster you are to pull right around him at speed, when he is at full throttle.

Users who are viewing this thread