Guaging Interest, Sonic Blue 03 with Ported Eaton and Bolt Ons

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
I was one who put in an offer on this local car but all worked out well with my low mileage black 03 I purchased from IL. Still think this car looks sweet, would have loved a sonic. Good luck with sale!

shauncurt

Established Member
alright fellas i hate to turn away any interest but ive been getting too many people saying theyll pay 20 and just need to sort out shipping or pickup and then when i ask after awhile they cant afford it. please dont contact me unless youre ready to pay 20k since im firm on price and have the means to get it home. i think if your interested in a car you should do your research and figure out the costs before you start making offers you cant follow thru on. Im in wisconsin and it hasnt been over 20 degrees so dont plan on driving the car home, you need to bring a truck and trailer or ship it. whatever works for you, ill accomodate to people that need to be picked up at the airport or that kind of thing but i cant drive it home for ya. rant over lol

One out of every ten buyers is legit when selling these cars. Unfortunately you have to deal with that to move one on any forum. Could be worse........Craigslist lol GLWS

SVT Adam

Established Member
Did you mod this car with me in mind?! This is exactly what I'm after. Whats the mileage as it sits? Also, can you post up the vin so I can run a carfax?

Last edited:

Case

Established Member
Can't believe this car is still for sale! I came out and looked at it last year, was driving the black Mazda. Clean car, paint is in excellent shape. GLWS

SonicBeast

Established Member
i recieved a small deposit from a buyer who is supposed to come saturday to pick up the car. if all goes as planned it will be sold then. anyone else that might be interested text me at 262-442-6517 and that way i can contact you if the deal doesnt go thru for whatever reason. i will update the thread next weekend

Users who are viewing this thread