Guaging Interest, Sonic Blue 03 with Ported Eaton and Bolt Ons

tmz06svt

Established Member
Wow this is literally dream car for me right here. I am looking to pick a cobra up next month. I doubt a car as clean as this will last that long but I would like yo keep on touch if it is. Im in North Dallas and for this beautiful thing I would fly out... If you could Pm me to talk about it a bit more that would be great. Also your asking price is more than reasonable for me.

bstang18

Established Member
Cant believe this isn't sold! Its beautiful. Should sell soon though..

As for the wheel comment, really? People change wheels more often than they wash the car basically.. And they're not cheap or ugly wheels.. Anyway......

SonicBeast

Established Member
thanks man i spent good money on the wheels because i wanted something different. and i love the end result personally but there will always be someone to make sure they mention they dont like it. just how it is

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Hey bro... How many tire kickers have you had? It seems like this car has been forsale forever. I know when I was trying to move my sonic blue I had the same issue. Ended up keeping it.

GLWS. Looks like a very clean Sonic Blue!

SonicBeast

Established Member
a decent amount unfortunately, the car has been for sale on and off forever. had a few offers over asking price last time i bumped the thread but i wasnt ready. finally decided about a month ago i was ready to let her goand now its crickets and people who say they want it but dont follow thru. oh well its kind of a bad time to sell in the northern part of the country anyway

Getdrag101

Established Member
Sorry to hear your troubles man. Good note i havent forgotten our conversations having trouble getting away from work stick in there..
TTT

SonicBeast

Established Member
alright fellas i hate to turn away any interest but ive been getting too many people saying theyll pay 20 and just need to sort out shipping or pickup and then when i ask after awhile they cant afford it. please dont contact me unless youre ready to pay 20k since im firm on price and have the means to get it home. i think if your interested in a car you should do your research and figure out the costs before you start making offers you cant follow thru on. Im in wisconsin and it hasnt been over 20 degrees so dont plan on driving the car home, you need to bring a truck and trailer or ship it. whatever works for you, ill accomodate to people that need to be picked up at the airport or that kind of thing but i cant drive it home for ya. rant over lol

Users who are viewing this thread