Guaging intrest, COMPLETE D1SC kit for 99-01 cobra

justa306

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking of selling my complete blower setup off my 99 cobra so i can put a big block in my coupe. So heres the info.. D1SC head unit (never had a seal problem), Have both brackets and belts for 99 and 01 4v, Sheetmetal race intercooler, pro m blow thru maf meter, 39 lb hr injectors, custom piping, vortech mondo bov, 03cobra tank with twin gt pumps, Predator tuner. Also have owners manual If i missed something, Just know that EVERYTHING is there. It made 502 rwhp on my 99 at 16 lbs, only other mods were x-pipe and cat back. Looking to get $4,500 email is [email protected]. for pictures or questions ..

Josh

01rdcobra

Established Member
Would you just sell the blower, bracket, I/C, piping and the hardware by themselfs. I have everything else. Let me know, thanks

justa306

Established Member
I would like to sell everything, But i guess i would consider it. Shoot me a offer and we can go from there.. I'm leaving for vacation today, I'll check in thursday to see if you replied

Users who are viewing this thread