guerilla tactics

miss03ow

Established Member
Long story short decided i wanted more pay put in my 2 weeks with the hopes they would offer me more to stay, boss says what can I do to keep you I say xx.xx per hour billed he says ok I will get it for you but I won't know for sure until tuesday when the owner gets back but I am one of the top 4 producers in the shop soooo.. wish me luck.. side note my screen name is supposed to mean I miss my 03 oxford white vert .. just wanted to share:beer:

clean93

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz7CcyLRijM"]YouTube- Next Friday - Pinky[/nomedia]

Hope this isnt your boss

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Unless you're a stellar employee, I would wish you best of luck in future endeavors. Never give notice unless you're prepared to move on.

We had a less than exceptional employee try this on a couple of occasions. He received nothing as increases are contingent on attitude, attendance, and performance. The third time he tried this, we designated a replacement. When his last day arrived, he told us he changed his mind. We wished him the best of luck and informed him his replacement was starting the following Monday. Employee then resorted to crying in hopes of retaining his job. Didn't work.

Unless they're the business owner, everyone is expendable. This is something everyone should always keep in mind.

Last edited:

miss03ow

Established Member
I do have a job lined up if this does not work, with more pay I am just not sure I want to work on audi porsche lambo ferrari and jags, it would pay more but my experience is not with those lines I know it is all nuts and bolts but.. the boss said he is going to bat for me on monday and I really believe that they cannot afford to lose me, and who doesnt want a little more money :shrug::beer::beer::beer:

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
hope it all works out and you dont get into the other job and hate it.That said!!!

I thought this thread was going to be about something cool

Last edited:

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
1871lol_wut.jpg

scottminot

Established Member
Actually did this last year.
I felt that the increased workload and responsibility wasn't equaling the pay I was receiving and mentioned that I had a job interview and was going to leave if they didn't give me $2.00 more an hour. It worked and I'm glad it did because I didn't have a job interview and had nothing lined up if I left.

You might not be so lucky but at least you have something lined up.

miss03ow

Established Member
So one should suck it up if work load doubles and wages don't change? The bad economy doesn't give employer's the right to take advantage of their employees.

my thoughts exactly they charge 125 per hour I just want a 1/5 of that I turn 90-110 per 2 weeks thats 9-10000 made per 2 weeks not even including parts that are marked up 50% I think it is fair :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread