guesS which confErence has 5 of the preseason top 10 in College football

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
Good thing the preseason rankings mean so much....

....I mean if we went solely off of preseason rankings, ND would actually be as good of a program as they think they are.

Planter

Banned
Arkansas won't be the same team they were with Petrino, so I'm sure there'll be a curve with the new coaching staff. UGay is always overrated, year in year out. I haven't seen consistency from S.Carolina and Spurrier isn't the Spurrier he was while at Florida.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Good thing the preseason rankings mean so much....

....I mean if we went solely off of preseason rankings, ND would actually be as good of a program as they think they are.

by no means is it the holy grail, i mean univ so cal is ranked one :sleeping:
but the point is one conference has 5 of the top 10 is a statement. at some point i think the SEC will have 8 top 25 teams:

bama
lsu
ark
SOUTH CAROLINA
uga
Fla
Auburn
Mizzo/Vandy/Tenn

onebadsvt

Established Member
this is no suprise to me, the sec is where the big dawgs want to play, theres a reason why an sec team has been the national champs for 6 years running. hell if it wasnt for putting each other out half of them would remain top 10 every year.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
That logic is so retarded.

Don't use big words like "so" and "logic"...you're bound to confuse the nutswingers.

I can name 4-5 teams that would have made a better match vs. Bama last year in the NCG over LSU. LSU was horrible and Bama didn't impress me either. And let's not forget what happens when the SEC travels against top competition during the regular season...they are "average" meaning they win some and lose some. There is no domination; what the SEC has done is figure out a way to work the system so that it favors them.

mcdover

Established Member
this is no suprise to me, the sec is where the big dawgs want to play, theres a reason why an sec team has been the national champs for 6 years running. Hell if it wasnt for putting each other out half of them would remain top 10 every year.

qft!

mcdover

Established Member
Don't use big words like "so" and "logic"...you're bound to confuse the nutswingers.

I can name 4-5 teams that would have made a better match vs. Bama last year in the NCG over LSU. LSU was horrible and Bama didn't impress me either. And let's not forget what happens when the SEC travels against top competition during the regular season...they are "average" meaning they win some and lose some. There is no domination; what the SEC has done is figure out a way to work the system so that it favors them.

I nominate this as the most retarded post since the inception of Tailgate.

Please tell who would have gave Alabama a better game? Were you too busy getting your pic with OSU recruits (http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...ender-posted-photo-internet-junior-linebacker) that you missed the NFL Draft? Alabama or LSU would have beaten any other team.

Last edited:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

NO, YOU COULDNT.

the goal is for the 2 BEST teams to play int the ncg...those teams were bama and lsu. the gap between 1,2 and 3-25 was MASSIVE for 2011. the bcs got it right this time

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Oklahoma State would have handed LSU its ass. Even if Claiborne and Mathieu were to cover Blackmon simultaneously, they wouldn't be able to contain him.

onebadsvt

Established Member

your an idiot, i bet you were one of thos hawaii nutswingers who thought cause they were undefeated they desearved a shot at the national title and then they come play ga who was having an avg year and ga made them look like a high school jv team

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
your an idiot, i bet you were one of thos hawaii nutswingers who thought cause they were undefeated they desearved a shot at the national title and then they come play ga who was having an avg year and ga made them look like a high school jv team

You literally could not have made more grammatical errors in this post if you had tried.

Before you retort, read my sig.

onebadsvt

Established Member
You literally could not have made more grammatical errors in this post if you had tried.

Before you retort, read my sig.

Please excuse me for not using perfect grammer while typing on a phone. I didnt take the extra few min to make sure asshats like you would approve. If you seriously have a problem with other peoples grammer then you may need to find a hobby offline!:thumbsup:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Please excuse me for not using perfect grammer while typing on a phone. I didnt take the extra few min to make sure asshats like you would approve. If you seriously have a problem with other peoples grammer then you may need to find a hobby offline!:thumbsup:

:lol:

You could have at least taken the time to pretend like you read my sig. No sweat though, continue looking uneducated. By the way, what smartphone repeatedly misspells grammAr?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread