Gun Metal Grey Saleen!

Henrik

Established Member
Just got the Saleen painted!
It was Zinc yellow before and it was time to get it painted. I decided to go with a totally different color so I chose this! In bright daylight it has a very little bit of golden shine and at night it has a little bit of silver shine to it.

What do you think of it?

I still need to mount the driver side mirror and the side scoop.

saleen0108jg.jpg

saleen0056sh.jpg

saleen0032km.jpg

saleen0024jm.jpg

saleen0018rm.jpg

saleen0081by.jpg

The plate that´s on is just a temporary, looks like s***!!!

By the way, I ordered a set of DD Chrome Fr500´s, should be here next week! And I recieved my new 1.7KB yesterday......Lift is good at present! :-D

1BAD93LX

Drive it like U stole it!
Established Member
Looks NICE! I am not a fan of a hood scoop on a stang with a Saleen kit! But to each their own!

But I love the color! :D

Henrik

Established Member
Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate it!
After choosing the color from a 1 x 2 inch sample I couldn´t sleep a night, but it came out better than I hoped!

Somewhere down the road I´ll put on a ´00R hood on it, gotta save up some bucks first though!:eek:)

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
Looks great. Did you get the engione bay sprayed? If so im assuming the removed the motor, how long did the whole thing take?

Henrik

Established Member
Thanks a lot!

Actually, the bay isn´t completely painted yet, gotta garage the car for the winter in a month or two, I will pull out the engine and get it done by then! Getting the car stipped painted and assempled took 2 weeks. Seemed longer though!!!

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Awsome color!! I've never seen it befor. Looks great. :thumbsup: I'd keep the Saleen wheels though :)

Users who are viewing this thread