Gutted Tesla trolls the streets!

Jefe

Established Member
All that money and no one prepped the street? I wonder what the Tesla runs

Kiohtee

Established Member
All that money and no one prepped the street? I wonder what the Tesla runs

This Tesla runs a consistent 6.7-6.8 @ 102-103MPH. I don't remember exactly offhand. The issue most cars have against this thing is that the Tesla doesn't need a prepped track/street to lay down these times/speeds.

Jefe

Established Member
Makes sense, that makes it a mid 10 second car.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Makes sense, that makes it a mid 10 second car.

It's actually a high 10 second car if I remember correctly. There's been so many variations of it and so many different Teslas from this guy it's hard to keep straight.

But yeah, like I said earlier, it's pretty much done past the 1/8th or from a roll.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Teslas are great off the line, but they really taper off on the top end. Thats the drawback of an electric motor.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Those kids filming at the end of the runs were sitting ducks! I'm not a fan of street racing like this. Great to see how stable and easy to drive the tesla is though.

I just posted something similar on the youtube site. WTH is wrong with people? At this point it shouldn't be the driver's fault if he loses it and takes them out. Everyone should know better by now...

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
It's actually a high 10 second car if I remember correctly. There's been so many variations of it and so many different Teslas from this guy it's hard to keep straight.

But yeah, like I said earlier, it's pretty much done past the 1/8th or from a roll.

He's gone 10.5's I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
Those slips say it all. 10.5 @ 123-124? Anybody see the freight train of a Hellcat, even with some moderate spinning?

Hell, my '11 had a better sixty foot!

[hate done]

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Times are changing my friends. Freaking electric cars showing up at night races and no one is laughing. We are becoming old fashioned at our still relatively young ages.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Haven't DSM's taught us anything? You don't race an awd car from a dig on the street unless everything is prepped, and you have the suspension, tires, and nutsack.

Users who are viewing this thread