Guy powersliding on a sportbike

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
ive seen that vid before... or something like it... those guys are freaking insane! that stuff is soooo hard to do... sweet vid!

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
Definitely one of the better riders I've seen. I give those guys mad props, they have skills and brass balls.

SVT04

Established Member
Kind of reminds me of the sort of stuff you used to see guys doing on BMX bikes....maybe they grew up and got some power.Almost like they are dancing with the bike.

Lots of talent for sure,but when I read the title I though we were going to see a Moto GP rider "powersliding" When I think powersliding a motorcycle I think of seeing a motorcycle leaned over at high speed with BOTH wheels sliding as the rider slides sideways slightly when in a corner. It (sliding a motorcycle sideways with both wheels drifting at speed leaned right over ...without losing it) is something only a select few of the elite riders can do.:burnout:

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Lots of talent for sure,but when I read the title I though we were going to see a Moto GP rider "powersliding" When I think powersliding a motorcycle I think of seeing a motorcycle leaned over at high speed with BOTH wheels sliding as the rider slides sideways slightly when in a corner. It (sliding a motorcycle sideways with both wheels drifting at speed leaned right over ...without losing it) is something only a select few of the elite riders can do.

I think when you have both wheels loosing traction leaned over at speed, that ends up being a lowside.... Here's some clips of a MotoGP rider for you, Valentino Rossi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvzgz-T454

Users who are viewing this thread