Guy trades his Viper for a Mustang!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
So I'm at the track and I watch this guy run a 12.7 with a bone stock gorgeous blue Viper. An hour later and I'm in the staging lanes looking over at this mustang on my left with these really neat wheels. I say hello and ask him about the wheels. It's the guy that had the viper earlier. He all excited and tells me just 5 minutes ago traded the viper for this mustang (plus some cash....I didn't ask how much). The mustang wasn't a Cobra but some special edition something with a Paxton SC on it. It was hard to hear for the noice. I think he said there were like only 400 made, was just purchased 2 months ago for about $40K. He pointed out some special logo stiched into the head rest but I didn't get a chance to read it. He said it ran low 12s earlier that night and that he was about to make his first run in it. He was a nice guy and I'd have loved to check out his car alot more but that isn't why I was at the track...I had to quickly get back in my car to make a pass. Didn't see him afterwards in the throng of over 160 cars at the track plus friends and spectators.

Anyone know what type of mustang he had?

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
hahah, yea sir see that symbol next to the GT 4.6 symbol? YES YES? That means its special addition! ILL TAKE IT!!!!!!!

To bad it was written in Crayon.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Yes....but it was some type of special edition. Something like a Saleen. I wondering what type of special edition.
A Roush maybe?? I dunno

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Only "special edition" GT out there using a paxton is the steeda cars. Might have been a dealer prepped car or something. Roush and saleen don't use centrifugal blowers anymore. Oh yeah, he's an idiot for trading a viper for a mustang gt.:bash:

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I sure wish I had a better chance to look the car over. This guy was from Atlanta. It was a grey mustang. Atlanta guys...keep your eyes open for me.

Thanks

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
it was a sean hyland motorsports mustang,i believe the supercharged model is called h2. this model came with a paxton novi 2000, bad ass wheels and tires, brakes, and a whole list of other stuff. they stickered for around 50k. i saw two of them here in albuquerque, one on the showroom at rich ford and one at a car show supplied by rich ford. the symblol in the headrest was "shm". they are licensed to build cars like saleen and roush, and warrantied from select ford dealerships.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by DimMaK
Could have been a special edition GT R. They are rare with a centrifugal supercharger as well.
:shrug: Please tell me your joking.

Users who are viewing this thread