Guys how would this garage look??

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Looks good but they money you spend on that could put a cage/motor/trans/Whipple or KB/brakes/suspension in the L and you'd be able to spank the viper. Plus I'd really hate you for having both of them.

If you can swing it man GO FOR IT.

MarlboroMan

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Looks good but they money you spend on that could put a cage/motor/trans/Whipple or KB/brakes/suspension in the L and you'd be able to spank the viper. Plus I'd really hate you for having both of them.

Werd to big Bird right there. Or you could buy the Viper, sell me your L, and we would both come out like bandits :thumbsup:

I got a couple dollars saved up......literally :D

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Those are sweet. I drove one at a Skip Barber driving school and they are a blast to chuck thru the twisties. What year is it?

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
What is it what is it? Damn security server!!!! I can't see the picture, what is it? I want one. Can I have one? Come on guys, what is it? No fair!

Mom!

MarlboroMan

Established Member
HalfTime said:
What is it what is it? Damn security server!!!! I can't see the picture, what is it? I want one. Can I have one? Come on guys, what is it? No fair!

Mom!

Its just a POS Viper. And ugly color at that. Blue with gray racing stripes....... :xpl:

:thumbsup:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
MarlboroMan said:
Its just a POS Viper. And ugly color at that. Blue with gray racing stripes....... :xpl:

:thumbsup:
Ahhh, nothing but crap! :poke:

Yea right! Awesome! Must be nice to beable to just deside on eday to get a Viper! lol :burnout:

Disintegr8or

Established Member
lightninmike said:
Those are sweet. I drove one at a Skip Barber driving school and they are a blast to chuck thru the twisties. What year is it?
Judging from the headlights, it is a brand new one.... :rockon:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:

+1

Users who are viewing this thread