Guys - Need some Advice

2MuchHP

Established Member
Guys,

A friend of mine just bought his 2004 Cobra Vert today and will probably join the club soon.

Here is the situation, He picked up the car today and his salesperson offered him A plan pricing, without identifying it as A plan during the deal. Thinking that he was getting a good bargain my buddy signed the paperwork and showed up this morning for delivery.

On the way out the back door to get car the salesman told him "so when do you want to drop off the check?" He went on to extort him for $200 for the pricing, becuase he needs soemthing to "line the pockets" of his relative giving him his pin number. At this poing my buddy realized whats going on.

So currently, my buddy has the cobra, and the dealership has his trade-in, all the paperwork is signed. What would you do?

I may have paid it if told about it up front, but with the way that was done I would have beat someones ass.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
? he has car ....

they have trade in and money

what check do they need .... money to pay the sales guy for what

tell him to get focked

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
If it was me!!!
I would tell him to have his wife stop by so I could "line her pocket"!!!
:uh oh:
"Cum" on that was funny!!!!
:nonono:

JP:beer:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
the only one going to get in trouble is the guy getting the
A plan pin for someone not a relative !!!!!

dont pay ... he should have been up front!!!!

see ya Jeff

vbaz13

Proud Member of
Established Member
Don't give him a penny. I would report the salesman and the dealership to ford. If you need the number PM me.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Tell the salesperson that since he obviously needs a raise...you will kindly explain the situation to his manager and see what he can do for that poor underpaid extortionist.:loser:

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
Was that money stated in the paperwork he signed. You can contact a lawyer on this to double check but I beleive in Michigan any deal can be retracted within 72 hours. Good luck.

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
Be careful, a guy I worked with bought an '02 WS6 using someones GM employee pricing. GM found out he wasn't related to the guy, and made my co-worker pay the difference between the sticker and GM employee price.

If he has your check, and the paperwork is signed, I'd just keep quiet about it. Don't get a lawyer, because you knew going into the deal you didn't qualify for A-plan pricing, even though the salesman was in the wrong also. Your best alternative is to wait a few months, and blow that dude's grill out.

Users who are viewing this thread