Guys w/smoked/tinted Head Lights w/clear corners Pls. post some pics here.

boost happy

Established Member
Guys w/smoked/tinted Head Lights w/clear corners Pls. post some pics here. Also tell me where you got them from.

Thanks.

boost happy

Established Member
Originally posted by 00riceater
i have 2 sets of the tinted clear headlights for left for sale. 175 a pair for the 99 and up stangs

Yes, pics pls.........How old and why are u selling them?

Thanks

boost happy

Established Member
Come'on guys, w/a web site this big, one or few of you guys gotta have some pics of these lights on a 03/04 cobra that you could post for me............so lets see them.

Thanks

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
ummm the 03/04 cobras are already smoked compared to the GT, mach 1, and V-6 headlight assemblies. About the only other thing u can do is to take out the orange reflectors or tint them even darker which serves no purpose whatsoever. this thread stumps me.....

boost happy

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
ummm the 03/04 cobras are already smoked compared to the GT, mach 1, and V-6 headlight assemblies. About the only other thing u can do is to take out the orange reflectors or tint them even darker which serves no purpose whatsoever. this thread stumps me.....

I am looking for a pic of a non Amber smoked/tinted head lights on a 03/04 cobra.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Originally posted by Vanride69

Ummmm, your wrong all mustang headlights since 01 are all the same, black housing instead of the eariler 99/00 chrome housing, the black housing lights(you call tinted)actually first apeared on the 00 Cobra R, then on all mustangs since 01.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
S2010066.JPG

Heres mine I got off Ebay, dont get them they are shit, they leaked after like a monts and are now trash!

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Originally posted by o3SnakeBite
DO you have any side pics? They look nice, did you try sealin them up a lil better?

Well, I would have tried to seal them better, but the water coroated and ruined the chrome on the inside so they were junk, they shouldnt have leaked in the first place and this isnt the first time I heard of this, I was actually warned when i bought them but I didnt listen, oh well 170$ down the drain, the messed up thing was I ruined one of my stock lense trying to get the amber reflector out of it, so now I have to come up with another light, I am going OEM this time, and play it safe.

Users who are viewing this thread