Guys with 19" rims INSIDE!

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
So I am looking for 19 inch rims since I can get free tires for them. I am looking for 19x9 - 19x10s but I cant really find any rims I like. I really like the new 2011 SVT gt500 style but I dont want to spend 450+ a rim.

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
Very hard to find some unless you go with high dollar rims, Where are you getting free tires? I need a rear set of 19's...

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Very hard to find some unless you go with high dollar rims, Where are you getting free tires? I need a rear set of 19's...

My brother works at a high end dealership and they have alot of customers that get new sets of tires on their cars every year....even if they only drive a couple thousand miles. among many other reasons...new rims etc.

They are bridgestone potenzas, if you are interested (i see you're in texas) PM me and I will ask if they have any they would be willing to sell for cheap. I believe most are sizes 235 or 275s

Last edited:

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
I have a set of Chrome saleen heritage wheels that are 19x9 and 19x10. they look great, i havent put them on my car yet but plan to in the next week or so. here is a picture on some elses car. I picked mine up for $650 shipped new in the box which is pretty good I think.
attachment.php

72700950.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread