guys with steeda or H&R springs....

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
where did you get them and how much? I want to buy steeda front springs and H&R rear. I cant find a place that sells the steeda front springs only. Does anyone have a phone number of someone who sells them in pairs? Does anyone know anyone with H&R rear springs in stock. MM is out until late january. Thanks guys

Eddie Z

Established Member
I got my steeda pairs for the front from steeda direct ($59.00 each spring). The rear H&Rs I got from Maximum Motorsports ($60.00 each spring). I believe MM are the only ones that sell H&Rs in pairs.

SVTdubs

Established Member
steeda direct? Do you have a phone number or part number and website? I went to steeda and I could not buy in pairs. Thanks

Eddie Z

Established Member
Huh? I called them up at (954-960-0774) and asked to buy 03 cobra springs for the front only, they gave me no problems about it. Maybe the sales guy you had was an A$$. Call again.

SVTdubs

Established Member
Originally posted by Eddie Z
I got my steeda pairs for the front from steeda direct ($59.00 each spring). The rear H&Rs I got from Maximum Motorsports ($60.00 each spring). I believe MM are the only ones that sell H&Rs in pairs.

what are the front and rear spring rates on them? I need to know asap as I am ordering them right now

685??? is that right? someone said 650

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
where did you get them and how much? I want to buy steeda front springs and H&R rear. I cant find a place that sells the steeda front springs only. Does anyone have a phone number of someone who sells them in pairs? Does anyone know anyone with H&R rear springs in stock. MM is out until late january. Thanks guys

MM is out? No stock?

SVTdubs

Established Member
H&R sit too low in the front and steeda are too high in the back. I bought 650 front and 685 rear (rate)

MTI LS1

I just took off my H&R's and put on Steedas. The front is the same with both springs but the H&R's are noticably different in the back. I would just go with the H&R's all around.

71stang99

Established Member
I just put on the H&Rs this weekend, the back is great however the fronts are too low, the slammed look is too much and I need a different set for the front and will look towards the Steeda if they sell them as a pair

MTI LS1

When I had mine I would bottom out, just kinda skip and scratch the ground a little. Mostly on sudden bumps and stuff. If you live in a hilly area, then I would not recommend these. But they do make the car look awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread