Gym guys; Nitric oxide users

BumbleBeeGTO

Established Member
A friend of mine sent me this study. I think you'll find it very interesting. I have been taking N.O for 3 years now, and after reading this, it explains some of my problems. Hopefully you guys find this helpful.

LG Sciences Articles

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I guess I'm not seeing any cold hard evidence to support their claim? All I see is a fancy advertisement for their own product.

-Eric

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Interesting, but there is so much information and misinformation about supplements it's hard to tell what's true. It's funny you posted this though because I was just looking at NOX360.

chinchilla

Established Member
lol an article with unsubstantiated claims about the negative effects of competitors products that also promotes their product.

its legit guys

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Definitely sounds like some propaganda. In order to sell their own pre-workout.

Think about it. If there's one thing NO GUY wants to lose while in the gym, It's testosterone. However, every guy wants to maintain energy, focus, and insane pump.

Therefore, if they can keep N.O. out of their product, and claim it does all of these things, but won't take away your manhood, of course it's going to make their product more successful if people believe it.

Just for any guys reading this and hoping to find out about some great new workout, if you guys like Jack3d, check out Allmax's new "Razor8 Blast Powder" it's not even in the BB.com store yet, and all I have to say is WOW. Half a scoop of it = 2 scoops of the way Jack3d makes me feel, but i'd suggest supplementing in some extra Beta Alanine if you like the tingles it gives you.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Guys all this crap is experimental! :kaboom: Be careful with the supps you ingest. None of these things are FDA approved and/or researched enough to merit "real" results and side effect info. In my truly honest opinion all you need is proper dieting with protein supplementation and some good quality vitamins. Everything else are questionable money pits. Creatine may be ok, but even its effect is temporary. There are 2 sides that I see to the bodybuilding world. Natural smart dieters with dedication and meat heads that take roids and all this other shit.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I don't see the need for taking all these supplements to get big. Stick with the basics and it'll get you big, just not as fast, but also you won't lose the muscle nearly as fast.

Also I'd like to state that my chemistry professor a few years back tried telling me that N.O. was actually steroids and had the same chemical makeup as steroids do....LOL. I don't really trust N.O. even though it does help lower blood pressure due to blood vessel dialation. Over time, if you're subjected to a large amount of it, it can also weaken your vessels which can lead to numerous complications. Remember, steroids weren't seen as harmful with only some side effects back when they came out and look at what the long term studies have shown they do to the human body.

Last edited:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
everything in moderation.

that being said, no NO product has done anything for me. I've tried 3 different products which people swear by, 3 sets of times, and nada.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
^^ Placebo effect. Which is what plagues so many of the users and reviews of these supps. :nonono:

BumbleBeeGTO

Established Member
I just thought it was an interesting read. It does promote their product, but I am having some problems taking a NO product, so I can kind of believe it. If it works for you great, but I think I'm going to try a few weeks off and see how I do.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
hahahah, true, but Jacked is available without risking getting into legal trouble for. Call me "square" I guess.

what exactly is in jack3d? I did a quick google search and it shows up as nitric oxide and creatine.

Users who are viewing this thread