H/C C6 vs 98 Modded Honda 800 Interceptor

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
One of my friends has a modded 98 Honda 800 Interceptor with a power commander,headers/full exhaust and K/N filter. We first raced 2 times at 60mph hit and i instantly pulled 2 cars till 110 than i started pulling hard on him and ended up 6 cars easy by 140:rockon: We also raced from a low roll around 20mph and it was much closer this time i pulled on him 1 car to 100 than started pulling hard again after that and i ended up at least 4 cars ahead by 140.After the race he was quite surprised on how my car just left him at higher speeds over 100!

bmfgsxr

Established Member
strong car, although as im sure you know the 800 interceptor isnt really that fast as far as bikes go.. still, beating a bike is a good feat in itself.. congrats.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Nice kill. What numbers are you putting out with the H&C?

My last dyno was 450rwhp but since than i ported the intake and throttlebody along with a new tune.I picked up 2 tenths and 2mph since than so i would say i am around 470rwhp sae with the A6 tranny.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
strong car, although as im sure you know the 800 interceptor isnt really that fast as far as bikes go.. still, beating a bike is a good feat in itself.. congrats.

There rated at 11.0 in the 1/4 mile bone stock:shrug: and this one was far from being stock and he has told me he has taken out several newer 600's bikes playing around so i would say this bike i ran runs quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread