H.D. Radiator Hoses

PETSNKE

Established Member
Does any anyone know where I can buy heavy duty blue silicone radiator hoses for the DOHC?

Last time I checked SHM's site they were asking $280 for the set. That was over a year ago and I thought maybe someone else might sell them by now.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
the only place i've seen them is sean hyland. ford racing has some for the 5.0, they might have ones for the 4.6.

MouTine

Established Member
SHM? Where I could find these hoses? Don't know why, but I do have only one SHM blue silicone (exp.tank - t.stat housing) hose in my car. I would love to get rest of them.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Ive been looking for some new hoses too, I havent found a 4.6 kit like they have for the 5.0's... I hear you gain 1RWHP for every 4" of new hose.... :burnout:

Last edited:

Black Stang 97

Established Member
by gains i didnt mean power... just like any better cooling?? i mean, for almost $300, they have to do something... i wouldnt pay $300 for blue colored hoses when my black ones look perfect under the hood...

95PGTTech

Established Member
by gains i didnt mean power... just like any better cooling?? i mean, for almost $300, they have to do something... i wouldnt pay $300 for blue colored hoses when my black ones look perfect under the hood...

but some jackass will. the same kind of person that buys spoon oil caps to fill up his signature on his forum.

MouTine

Established Member
This is a request from Sean Hyland Motorsport:

"
Mikko
We no longer have this available.
Thank you for your interest in Sean Hyland Motorsport.

Wayne Gowers
Sales Manager
Sean Hyland Motorsport
Phone 519-421-2291
"

So... This is it. End of story. Damm, I have to stick with those originals.

Users who are viewing this thread