H&R Race And Steeda springs for sale.

BajaBoy

Established Member
I have a set of H&R Race springs with Polly iso's. Bought them used and never installed them due to going with coilovers. Prev owner stated they have low miles on them as it was a weekend car.

150 + Shipping

Also for sale are a set of Steeda sport springs. They came on my car when i purchased it. History of these springs are unknown, they are in good shape and could possibly have only 3k miles on them because the guy before me blew up the motor not long after he put a bunch of parts on it. I will be honest and say they look as if there are 10-15k miles on them.

Ill add in some brand new polly iso's with the Steeda springs @ 150+ shipping.

Both sets of springs are for SRA

Last edited:

BajaBoy

Established Member
What do you estimate shipping to chicago to be?

Also, are front springs the same between Cobras and GTs?

Im guessing around 20$ as they weigh a decent amount of weight. Front are the same between gt/svt.. Depending on the car, the lowered height will vary.

Keep in mind a Gt is not necessarily lighter then the 4v due to cast block unless we are talking 03/04 cobra but that car would need the IRS springs.

Please post pics of the steedas!

They are currenltly on the car, will snap some pictures of them. Will uninstall if they are paid for or i get the time to install new suspension. (which ever comes first)

Users who are viewing this thread