H&R Race or SS Springs?

mustangmuscle

Established Member
Have decided to drop the Cobra. Its a daily driver and ride comfort is extremely important. Dont want it to be "in da weeds" but do want to do something about the 4x4 stance. I've heard that the SS's lower more, and the Race springs ride and handle much better....? If this is the case, I think the race springs are the right choice. Any and all info, opinions, feedback, etc. is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
Chris

BO TY KLR

Established Member
I love my super sports.
403mustang_lowered-med.jpg

dakota318

Banned
From thier web site, it says that the drop is the same in the front and the rear with BOTH springs.... so what is really the difference??

Hye

Established Member
Blak92 said:
From thier web site, it says that the drop is the same in the front and the rear with BOTH springs.... so what is really the difference??

yeah but we all clearly know thats not the case, what they say on their website sure is different than the pics i've seen. the SS's clearly are lower than the Race Springs. SS's are just to low for me, for that reason alone i'd go with a Race spring. but i also wanted to do coil overs so....

saleen_4_me

I8A4RE
Established Member
H&R SS :rockon: Nice mean looking stance, but sometimes alittle front end scraping. I'll just replace the plastic clip on the bottom of the bumper each summer. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread