H&R Race Springs (NIB)

ccarloss

Established Member
Brand new H&R race springs in the original packaging. Part#51659.88. $200.00plus shipping.

Springs.jpg

ccarloss

Established Member
dibs if shipping is cheap, can you pm me a shipping quote to 92109? thanks!

WOW! shipping that kind of weight coast to coast is pretty steep. Both FEDEX and UPS are right around $60.00 with FEDEX being a little cheaper than UPS. I was suprised it was so much.

ccarloss

Established Member
I don't have an exact weight. I just used a bathroom scale to get a rough estimate :) and it was about 58lbs.

sd04cobra

Established Member
Based on pricing of shipping coast to coast compared to what I could get it for at a place like tirerack, I don't think it's a steal for me like it originally appeared. It is a steal for someone that lives closer to you though. Someone buy these up! GL with the sale, sorry for the wasted time.

ccarloss

Established Member
Based on pricing of shipping coast to coast compared to what I could get it for at a place like tirerack, I don't think it's a steal for me like it originally appeared. It is a steal for someone that lives closer to you though. Someone buy these up! GL with the sale, sorry for the wasted time.

No problem man. Yeah, coast to coast is a killer. Thanks for your interest though.

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
damn should have seen these and got them with the Heatexchanger..damn..GL

Users who are viewing this thread