H&R SPRING ?

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
I'm interested in H&R springs and was wondering who carries them and if they are available for the 03 Cobra. Anyone know how they compare in price to Steeda or Eibach and how much of a drop do they offer. I'd like to stay in taht 1 1/2 to 2 inch range.:burn:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
FuShnickens has the H&R & surprisingly when i saw his car it looks really good. Also looking at the front end of his car it sits very nice.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
FuShnickens has the H&R & surprisingly when i saw his car it looks really good. Also looking at the front end of his car it sits very nice.

thanks dude. :beer:

i got them from maximum motorsports while i was in their area. part number 51659.2. the website says they're white but the ones i got were dark blue.

Juiced-03

Established Member
i got mine at the tirerack.com. Awesome customer service, quick shipping and very low prices!!! Highly recommended!

umustdv8

Established Member
Your car will sit lower with H&R's over Steeda or Eibach's springs. I researched it.

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
umustd8's car has a real nice look. Do you have a spoiler delete model or will the Saleen spoiler cover the holes?

Poison_S

Established Member
Originally posted by hawkls1
steeda has the for 03 spec. and lower the 03 1 1/4 front and 1" in the rear.

This is exactly right. Although, I plan to install the H&R springs on the rear to reduce some of the car's rake.

jfclague

Established Member
Originally posted by NOGM4ME
Steeda or Eibach

They are the same. I talked to a reputable shop in Northern Virginia and they also stated that Steeda springs are made by Eibach. I have heard this by several sources.

I guess we will never know.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i think the h&r's for the vert have a higher spring rate than the steedas/eibachs so they may ride a little harsher.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
The ride is more harsh with the H&Rs compaired to Eibachs. I have Eibachs on my 88 GT, and like the ride better. However, I chose to buy H&Rs for the 98 Cobra because my Eibachs are beginning to sag.

Killer Cobra

Established Member
The H&R's are just right.Not too stiff. I love the ride. It made a huge difference in handling. It's amazing how every little thing you do to these cars really make a difference. They are sensitive to every modification. What I like about the H&R's is it places the front down more then the back. The stance is PERFECT IMO.

jonas

Established Member
saggy eibachs? lol been there in my 93 gt. what was bad is the rears sagged more than the front, had a reverse rake lol

Users who are viewing this thread