H&R springs uneven.

Hissss5

Oni 1
Established Member
I have a 2000 Mustang GT and put on the ss lowering springs on the front and rear a month ago. Now the front spring on the drivers side is 2 in. space from tire to fender and the pass side is 3 in. space. I dont think theres a left or right spring, so I dont know... anyone have a clue why its different?

laserred2v

Established Member
I have a 2000 Mustang GT and put on the ss lowering springs on the front and rear a month ago. Now the front spring on the drivers side is 2 in. space from tire to fender and the pass side is 3 in. space. I dont think theres a left or right spring, so I dont know... anyone have a clue why its different?

did you measure the drop prior to installing the springs? cause i know my stang with a completely stock suspension leans slightly to the drivers side (about .75 inches)

Hissss5

Oni 1
Established Member
did you measure the drop prior to installing the springs? cause i know my stang with a completely stock suspension leans slightly to the drivers side (about .75 inches)

With the lowering springs installed, the drivers side is lower the the pass side.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I have the same problem, I have a whole thread about it and still no solutions :(

DsilverM

Established Member
I've have this problem as well, my drive side was lower than the passenger. I searched for a while too and found nothing.

My solution: I cut the passenger side springs a little bit. Now it sits even.

Hissss5

Oni 1
Established Member
I've have this problem as well, my drive side was lower than the passenger. I searched for a while too and found nothing.

My solution: I cut the passenger side springs a little bit. Now it sits even.

How much of the spring should I cut to lower the front 1 inch? 1/8?

Users who are viewing this thread