H&R Springs

SICKBOY

Established Member
will the additon of these have any negative effects on the stock shocks

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
so did you guys ever have to get an alignment??

also im running 1" hub-centric rear spacer and wanted to ask if i can use the H&R race springs with out a problem?

Thanks

RedfireSVT

Established Member
if you're running the 10 inch wide wheels in the back i'd get an alignment. since you can't rotate the tires i'd want the alignment to be spot on so you get the most life you can out of the tires.

Drewzilla

Established Member
I've got the H&R race springs with no upper isolators on the front or back. I dont know if it varies from car to car but some people whine about "It'll squeak an make noise without the iso's" but I havent heard a thing. It's been dropped for 3 weeks now.

cobra7.gif

cobra6.gif

cobra5.gif

Oh yea I have 1" rear spacers as well.

Drewzilla

Established Member
Nah not yet. I've been plannin on washing the car today and taking some pics but it's like 40 outside so I dont know if I'm going to. Thanks for the comments!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SICKBOY said:
how many or you r are runnin no iso's
no isos front or rear, HR race, stock shocks/struts... 6,300 miles and counting, the car rails and hooks great... no bouncey shocks yet.:banana:

I got it alligned, my toe in was WAY off... when you lower a car it gets a lot of toe out, and you have to compensate it or it will wear the inside of your tires... plus toe out = lots of bump steer.

Users who are viewing this thread